Shaving your pubic hair is probably the most preferred method of pubic hair removal, besides waxing which is more painful and expensive. Shaving your pubic hair is a great way to keep your down below area looking trim and neat. However, it can be hard to get that perfectly smooth look. We will discuss How to remove male pubic hair without shaving.
Many people have gone through the hassle of getting male pubic hair removal for that smooth look and have had some unwanted and embarrassing results. With the help of the following tips and tricks, you can get a close shave and eliminate your worries about stray pubic hair.
Sometimes a man wants to get rid of his male pubic hair, but he doesn’t want to shave it off. What then? One option is to get waxed. The problem is that you have to find someone to do it.
And if you do it at home…you need some help. This post will look at removing male pubic hair without shaving using methods like waxing and depilatory.
1. Depilatory Creams
Buy a depilatory cream safe for your pubic area:
Buy a hair removal cream safe to use in your pubic area. Hair removal creams have chemicals that dissolve the hair just below the skin, so you get it permanently removed.
Look for hair removal products at your local big-box store that says they are safe for use around your genitals and check out their ingredient list first because some brands can be pretty harsh.
- Depilatory creams usually have a pungent smell and aren’t the most effective way to permanently remove hair. While creams are convenient, they could cause skin irritations by drying out certain areas, mainly when you use them more frequently.
Try the depilatory on your skin to see if you have a negative response:
If you want to use a depilatory cream, test it on your skin for an allergic reaction first. After all, getting rid of unwanted body hair is a big decision, and making an error about whether or not something is safe for your skin can be upsetting. Take enough of the depilatory cream and gently apply it to the area where you want to get rid of hair, following the instructions on the package.
- Before using a hair removal cream on your intimate areas, find out whether or not it is safe for that area by checking the ingredients against a list of allergens and non-allergenic substances.
- If you don’t notice any skin reactions when using the cream, the product is probably safe enough for you to use daily. However, if you notice anything out of the ordinary – like redness or a rash – find a new product or try a different form of sunblock to see if that works better.
Massage a thick coating of depilatory cream over your pubic region:
To remove pubic hair, apply a thick layer of depilatory cream over your pubic area. Spread the cream evenly to cover all your pubic hair. Evenly spread the cream over your skin without rubbing it in for best results. Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after depilating.
- If you have any cuts, scars, moles, or irritated skin, you should wait to wax any area of your body as it can further irritate the skin.
Leave the cream on your skin.
Wait the amount of time that is suggested in the instructions. Many creams that eliminate hair on your body will tell you how long to leave them on while they do their job. For example, you could look at a cream wrapping to figure out how long to leave it on your skin before removing it.
- There is no concrete time frame for when depilatory creams will start to work, but the majority of creams should begin to work after a few minutes. For instance, it’s usually around three or four minutes that the cream works on hair removal.
- If you feel any irritation, rinse the cream on your skin immediately.
You may Wipe the cream and hair off your skin with a tissue:
Wash your genital area and skin thoroughly before applying a depilatory. A clean towel will be delicate if you do not have others around. Gently wipe off the cream with slow, circular movements until the affected areas are completely free of cream and hair.
Keep wiping it off until you get to the point where they are no longer visible to the naked eye – but remember to be careful, as you don’t want to irritate your skin by removing too much!
After these, Rinse and dry any remaining cream off your body:
Rinse and dry any remaining moisture off your body. Look out for any stray lotion that could irritate if left on for a more extended period. Hop in the shower or bath and flush the zone with lukewarm water to wash off the remains. Most importantly, you should pat it dry gently with a towel!
- It would help if you let the depilatory cream do its job and not get it washed off by showering.
- Using an epilator is the most effective way to remove hair. Epilators last up to four weeks and are painless.
Buy hard wax since it’s less painful:
Wax, for hair removal, is a paste or cream that contains ingredients such as binding or emulsifying agents and wax esters. Its purpose is to prevent the hair from getting touched by water, thus preventing it from growing back.
Some people prefer going to professionals for waxing since they can get the wax applied and removed quickly without going through the pain of doing so at home. You can also buy wax products directly at any local cosmetic store.
Trim your hair to 1⁄4–3⁄4 in (0.64–1.91 cm) with cutting scissors:
Typically, the length and thickness of different regions vary. You know what to do if you find your pubic hair length is out of control. Keeping your pubes trimmed has less impact than shaving on regrowth. But don’t go too low because waxing can hurt if the hair is too short.
- Trim your pubic hair with scissors, don’t shave so close to your skin as that is a high risk of giving yourself cuts in the sensitive area.
Wash and dry the area you’re waxing:
An important step to remember when getting Brazilian bikini waxes (also known as the Hollywood or full Brazilian) is to clean your pubic area beforehand! The hair follicles must be completely smooth for the polish to grab onto, so always shower and pat yourself dry with a towel before starting.
Warm the wax until it’s cordial and effortless to apply:
Heat your polish to be at room temperature. Please don’t put it in a microwave, place it on the stove, or in some other way try to heat it directly. Please read the wax label you bought to find out how to apply it. To cleanly separate with no residue from the material, use a piece of cloth and wipe its surface repeatedly.
Using all your wax candles, you can purchase commercial wax warmers and additional supplies from stores like Bed Bath & Beyond.
Spread wax with stick-on pubic section:
Add a heavy layer of wax to the top of some pubic hair with a popsicle stick. Make sure it hardens, then use the end of the popsicle stick to put some more wax onto a small section of your pubic hair and spread it around like you’re frosting a cake – this will ensure a smoother makeup application. Escape the wax on your skin for an irregular minute until it parches fully.
- Use popsicle sticks to apply your wax; this way, you can avoid getting it all over your hands.
- While it may take more time to wax your pubic hair in sections, it’ll cause less irritation later.
Remove the wax-up fast in the opposing movement of the coat:
To remove the wax, pull it up with your other hand, opposite to hair growth. You may wish to wipe or scrape the skin with an antiseptic agent to get a professional result with minimal pain or discomfort.
- Sometimes, pulling the wax off by yourself may not be as easy a task as you might think. So, we’ll remind you that if you feel like you can’t do it alone, don’t be afraid to ask someone for help!
- It typically takes 3–6 weeks for the hair to grow to a length you need to be waxed again.
Many people suffer from ingrown hairs after shaving, and as you use the same razor, your risk of this becoming an issue is likely shared. Avoid sharing hair removal products to avoid spreading any bacteria or viruses.
Women should be careful when removing their pubic hair. A little find of hair down there shouldn’t have the same effect as shaving a whole forest, and you’ll most likely experience more problems than benefits from that.
We hope that you have been able to find some valuable tips that will help you remove your pubic hair. Following these tips, you can get a close shave and eliminate your worries about stray pubic hair. If you have any other questions about this topic, please get in touch with us anytime at _. Thank you for reading!